Inner Armour Casein AAE
|Produk kosong untuk sementara.|
Every delicious serving of CASEIN AAE™ promotes and protects bigger muscles with 24 grams of Micellar Alpha, Beta and Kappa Caseins (BCAA and L-glutamine rich protein) enhanced with Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade Aminos Glycine and Taurine. Scientists have found casein and these amino acids to be superior for protecting and building muscle size and strength.
The end result is that CASEIN AAE™ protects and enhances your ability to produce “speed X strength”, or power. And when it comes to performance, power is what defines a great athlete.
- Provides The Most Powerful Sustained Anti-Catabolic Activity of All Proteins*
- Enhanced With Amino Acids To Help Your Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade*
- Helps Lower Cortisol, Repair Damaged Muscles, & Increase Cell Volume*
The Casein AAE Advantage:
To make your muscles work faster, stronger and more powerful you must be able to:
- Stop or Prevent Muscle Protein Catabolism (Muscle Loss). Casein has been shown in clinical studies to be the greatest muscle protecting protein due to its unique slow and prolonged releasing action. This provides a steady sustained release of amino acids into the blood stream lasting for several hours. This release rate provides better nitrogen retention, utilization and hours of protection for your muscles.
- Stimulate Your Body’s Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade. Amino acids such as Glycine and Taurine have been added to CASEIN AAE™ to help stimulate what is one of the most critical bodily processes for recovery and growth. Training elicits a host of reactions in the body that causes serious damage and stress to your muscles. When your Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade is stimulated, muscles regenerate and recover faster, creating a more favorable state for muscle growth.
- Stimulate Muscle Protein Synthesis (The Making of Muscle). CASEIN AAE™ is loaded with Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs, particularly Leucine) and L-Glutamine, the most powerful nutrients of their kind shown in clinical studies to help stimulate greater muscle protein synthesis.